I already registered for the Cruise, what is a FUN PASS?


You are required to register for your FUN PASS (aka Boarding Pass) on the Carnival website. Don’t forget to print it and bring it with you at Embarkation. You will be able to Register for your FUN PASS once C4aB sends you your Boarding Number and Room Assignment closer to sail time.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt